Nokia Lumia Amber Update, a software / firmware that brings some enhancements, performance improvement and new features for all Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 is now start to rolling out today.
For now, the Update is available for Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 for some variants and countries. For Nokia Lumia 720, 620, 520 and Other variants will be available during August until the end of September 2013.
- Improved image processing
- The update brings significantly improved algorithms that offer better noise reduction, colour reproduction, exposure control and autofocus to every phone across the Lumia range. On the Lumia 920, controls to adjust the ISO settings of the camera from 800 to 3200 allow for even better low light performance.
- Nokia Smart Camera
- Nokia Pro Cam (Nokia Lumia 1020, 925, 920, 928)
- Nokia Video Trimmer app
- Nokia Video Upload
- Nokia Glance Screen (Not available on Nokia Lumia 520 & 625)
- Flip to silence
- Double-tap to unlock (Nokia Lumia 1020, 925, 920, 820)
- Storage Check and faster map updates
- FM radio player (except Nokia Lumia 620)
- Improvements to Xbox music
- Improvements Internet Explorer
How To Update
- Simply go to Setting > phone update > check for updates
- If the update Available, Download the updates by using your Wi-Fi
- Install the Updates and wait until all the process done
- Information, Tips & Tricks
- The update is available depends on your variants, countries and operators. The update will reach all Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 by the end of September
- Check for Availability - Worldwide
- Check for Availability - Indonesia