If you want to setup your google email account with "Push Email" or "as per item arrive" on your Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone, you can setup with a few simple step on advanced setting email account on your Nokia Lumia.
You can follow this few steps below on this post.
- Go to "Setting" on your Nokia Lumia
- Go to "email+accounts"
- Tap "add an account"
- Tap "advanced setup"
- Fill your full google email address. example: email@example.com
- Fill your google email password
- Tap "Next"
- Tap "Exchange ActiveSync"
- Fill username with your email address. example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill domain with: gmail.com
- Fill server with: m.google.com
- Check on "Servers requires encrypted (SSL) connection"
- Fill your "account name", default is: gmail
- Select "Download new content": as item arrive
- Select "Download email from": 7 days
- Select "Content to sync"
- And then Tap "Sign in"
- Enjoy your Google mail on your Nokia Lumia