@Telkomsel "Phone Billing/Mobile Operator Billing" is Now Available for Windows Phone Store for Purchasing Apps
Let's start to shop your favorites apps for your Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone from Windows Phone store.
- Make sure your Windows Phone Store region is set to: Indonesia
- Change Region for Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8
- Go to Setting
- Tap language+region
- Change Country/Region to: Indonesia
- Create new Windows Account with Indonesia as Country/Region OR
- Change Country/region from Xbox Web:
- Choose an application that you want to buy
- Tap buy
- If Telkomsel logo appear on payment, continue to Step 5.
- If Telkomsel logo still not appear on payment method, try to add payment and tap Telkomsel logo. Restart your Nokia Lumia. If still not appear wait for next +-48 hours or follow our tips below.
- Tap Buy, and wait for the purchasing process
- If Success, your application is ready to be installed on your Nokia Lumia Windows Phone
- If Telkomsel Account still not appear, Try to change region to other region e.g. Singapore. Then restart your Phone. After that, change your region again to Indonesia and restart again.
- Please Use Telkomsel Internet Data for synchronization and purchasing process, after payment process complete, you can use Wi-Fi to continue download your App.
- Please be patient for synchronization process.
- Already tested by Nokianesia
- Tested on Nokia Lumia 920 with Simpati Pre-Paid card from Telkomsel
Thank to @bleget for information