Customize your Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8's lock screen wallpaper with your own pictures with "Photostream" application.
Photostream application support several account like flickr, skydrive and also your Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 local gallery.
"Let Photostream update your lockscreen wallpaper for you automatically. Set up photo sources from your local albums, Skydrive albums, Flickr, and 500px as a live wallpaper. Photostream is the most comprehensive live wallpaper app on the market, allowing you the most control over your lockscreen wallpaper. Like puppies? Choose a cute puppies group from Flickr. Like stunning professional photographs? Choose 500px's "Popular Photos". Want your own photos? Choose a personal album from your phone or a Skydrive album that you can update from anywhere."Features
- Set up your Skydrive albums as a photo source
- Set up your local albums as a photo source.Setup Flickr's interesting photos, a favorite group, a keyword search, or a user's photostream as a live wallpaper source.
- Setup 500px photo sources: popular photos, editor's picks, upcoming photos, fresh today, fresh yesterday, and fresh this week photo streams.
- Mix and match!
- Add multiple photo sources and let the app cycle through them automatically.
- See a history of your wallpapers and re-enable old wallpapers that you forgot to save.
- Add discovered wallpapers to your "Favorites" list and use your favorites as a photo source.
- Choose how often you want a new wallpaper, anywhere from every 30 minutes to once a week.
- Arrange your photo sources in the order you want.
- Select the crop region of the photo.
- Photostream v 2.1.0
- Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8
- Nokia Lumia 920, 820, 810, 620, etc